banner图片无法显示,请联系管理员

Alliwava U58 Ryzen 7 5800U AMI BIOS

Andrea

New member
Hello dear admin, I have a request; is there a way you can provide a real working AMI bios (like Beelink products) and not only the heavily locked and useless BIOS that comes with the machine?
waiting for your kind answer, many thank in advance
Andrea
Schermata 2023-12-03 alle 10.05.44.jpg
 

Alliwava

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
Sorry for the delay in replying.
We need to modify a new BIOS to give to you today.
 

Andrea

New member
Many thanks!
I will read instructions carefully tomorrow and flash new BIOS.
I will let you know I successful.
 

Andrea

New member
Hello, just to tell you that I managed to flash complete unlocked BIOS correctly and now I see all options as expected.
I was hoping to assign in BIOS more VRam to the iGPU but it seems to me that is not possible.

thank you very much anyway
 

Alliwava

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, I'm very sorry.
In order to ensure the stability of the product, we can no longer continue to open the BIOS.
 

u58enjoyer

New member
It does work.
Because it is an integrated graphics card, it is not possible to modify the VRAM.
You can find a manual on Youtube, its called : Adjust TDP and VRAM in BIOS for Beelink SER5 Pro (Ryzen 7 5800H) only change GFX configuration for VRAM change.
 

Attachments

  • VRAM.png
    VRAM.png
    152.1 KB · Views: 17

Alliwava

Administrator
Staff member
 

jose

New member
So, is it possible or not to upgrade the BIOS on the U5800?
I'm not a computer expert, but my system has frequently crashed for unknown reasons with Windows 11 25H2 and doesn't let me upgrade to Windows 11 26H2 because of error code 0x80073712. My system is more stable running Linux.

Device name DESKTOP-UHD7BJR
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800U with Radeon Graphics (1.90 GHz)
Installed RAM 32.0 GB (31.4 GB usable)
Graphics card AMD Radeon(TM) Graphics (496 MB)
Storage 69 GB of 477 GB used
Device ID 38D28152-D8CD-4636-BCC8-65438F6E8A28
Product ID 00355-60680-34778-AAOEM
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display
 
Top