banner图片无法显示,请联系管理员

Temperature/fan problem

Sandro

Hello,

I've had this PC for some time and I've always found the noise strange, the fan has never turned off (unless the PC is turned off or in sleep mode, of course). I have very few programs, almost nothing using the CPU, I just use it to browse the internet.
So I decided to check the temperature and saw that it is always at least 52 degrees Celsius.

- Simply by moving the mouse the temperature rises by 10-20 degrees Celsius in less than 5 seconds and the fan speeds up and goes down;
- Opening the browser and visiting websites the temperature goes up to 90-100 degrees almost instantly and changes between 60-100 while browsing the websites, and of course the fan changes speed constantly;
- And just without doing anything the temperature and the fan speed increase, decrease, increase...

And that's it, no matter what I'm doing the temperature changes in seconds it's very annoying, I think this is not normal.

What is the solution? Could it be a hardware problem?
Sorry for the google translate english.

Alliwava

Administrator
Staff member
The speed of the fan changes with the temperature.
How long have you been using your computer? It is recommended to open the bottom cover and clean the dust from the fan.

Sandro

The speed of the fan changes with the temperature.
How long have you been using your computer? It is recommended to open the bottom cover and clean the dust from the fan.
It's not dust because from the first day it does everything I described.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeverlyMee